Software
Houzz Logo Print
dismukes01

IDEAS PLEASE!!! Need your help with decorating ideas for my mater bath- thank you

13 years ago
Hey guys, I so desperately need your ideas on decorating my master bath. I placed what you see for that sake of adding something but I have no idea what to put where. Thank ya'll so much for your help.

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    Are you asking for help with wall color? Accessories? Storage? Sorry, I'm not quite sure.
  • 13 years ago
    Hey olldbobbi..... wall decor and accessories. I am no sure I like the two mirrors and some say its fine or I could go with a long one. The orange is not as bright as it looks, it is more of a burnt orange. Also, one suggested fabric roman blinds which I like that idea but kind of stuck on what color, cream color or a tan color. . OH... and floating shelves where the flower picture is. What are your thoughts? Thank you so much.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you olldbobbi for getting back with me. Do you think a cream color in the blinds ? We really do not need privacy as we do not have any neighbors but I am still going to add some. (live in the country) Yes, I am not a fan of allot of decor anyway so I think this will add the touch. :)
  • 13 years ago
    Yes, I think a plain cream blind would be perfect. No pattern, and little variation in the color. Think linen. Your granite is busy (as all granites are!) and your tile has pattern. I would keep the blind simple and beautiful!
  • 13 years ago
    Oh, and sorry it took me so long to respond! I was out all day yesterday. A girl has to shop, right?
  • 13 years ago
    OK... so I am off to purchase blinds. Thank you so much, I am set on the cream color. :) I do greatly appreciate your feedback. YES, amen to the shopping. :) We recently completed the building of our house so I am constantly browsing the stores. Thanks again and once I am done, I will post an updated picture. I hope you have a great afternoon.
  • 13 years ago
    Excellent! I hope you do post pics, we almost never get to see the 'after'!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I think candle lanterns or candle holders are also used in bathroom decor nowadays. You can use them as decorative items and they will look awesome especially at night time. See my attached pics of lanterns and holders. You can also try here http://www.justartifacts.net/candlesholders.html
  • 12 years ago
    Your bathroom cabinets, tub, tile and fictures are all very elegant! I am not a fan of the orange walls- but that is my personal opinion. I just like spa-like colors in a bathroom cuz they make me feel soothed. I would do a white window treatment whether it be plantation shutters or fabric window panels or roman shades or that top down bottom up blind idea that a previous poster suggested. I probably would use larger mirrors and go with a rectangular shape to give the room a more crisp look since there is so much bright color and pattern going on with the tiles and countertops. I would also install some towel holders on the wall for your hand towels in the same finish you have used for your faucets. Keep us posted!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Post over a year old and OP hasn't updated with after pictures...