Software
Houzz Logo Print
mwsequoia

What does the free shipping include?

9 years ago
I am looking at purchasing a vanity and linen tower. I live in a condo on the second floor with stairs or elevator access. Can my items be delivered to my unit? If so, how much additional does it cost?
Sheffield 60" White Double Vanity, Carrera Marble Top, Undermount Square Sink · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi, our freight shipping only covers up to curbside only. Unfortunately, we don't offer the inside delivery. I am sorry about this.

  • 9 years ago

    Your website says there is an additional delivery option of into your home. Maybe you should correct that??

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi, I am sorry I couldn't find the additional delivery option you are talking about. Is that possible to send that link? FYI, the item ships directly from the manufacturer's warehouse and they made a new policy that inside delivery is not applicable for all orders. Again, I am sorry for not able to help you.

Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals