Software
Houzz Logo Print
yellowtime

Rug?

13 years ago
Where can I find the rug in the foreground where the chair is?
Lakeside Family Cottage · More Info

Comments (18)

  • 13 years ago
    Where can I find the rug with the chairs and studded table?
  • 13 years ago
    I also would like to know where I can buy this rug. Thanks in advance.
  • 13 years ago
    Would love more info on the rug, where can I purchase?
  • 13 years ago
    What is the name of the color on the walls
  • 13 years ago
    Also would like to know the color of the walls
  • 13 years ago
    Hello, I wanted to ask how to copy the picture, save to a computer learning? thank you very much!
  • 13 years ago
    This is so gorgeous!
  • 13 years ago
    The nail studs are a wonderful idea! And it wouldn't be hard to do.
  • 13 years ago
    I love the rug where can I find it?
  • 13 years ago
    vendor or website for the rug? love.
  • 13 years ago
    Splendor
    I wanted to ask about the color of the room?
    With thanks
  • 13 years ago
    Stunning house!
  • 13 years ago
    Oh my goodness...the rest of this cottage is just as beautiful.....go to BarnesVanze.com
  • 13 years ago
    I love the wrought iron rods above the windows just free for a summer breeze....
  • 13 years ago
    Bravo. What a beautiful room and the color scheme with furniture selection is fantastic.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I love the green color of the room.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello all -- thank you for your kind comments. Sadly, we don't have information on the furnishings in this room because our clients handled the interior design themselves. The paint is Farrow & Ball's Lulworth Blue. Here is a larger description of this project, from our Website: http://www.barnesvanze.com/project/lakeside-family-cottage/