Software
Houzz Logo Print
mtgdefender

I love the wallpaper! Where is it from?

9 years ago
Seaside Bungalow · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 9 years ago

    Can you please share the maker of the floor tile? We love this design and are trying to price out a redesign of our guest bathroom.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    The Tile is Shibui 1/2x1 Herringbone in Sevres Blue Silk by Lunada Bay Tile

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    We're a dealer of Lunada Bay Tile in Santa Monica, CA.


    Contact us for more info.

  • 9 years ago

    ANd the wall covering?


  • 9 years ago
    Yes, where is that wallpaper from? Would love to use in my remodel.
    mtgdefender thanked Fernando Mladineo
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    This is a thibaut grasscloth. I am sorry, I do not remember the pattern number.


  • 9 years ago
    I like the effect that it's giving....an illusion of grass cloth
  • last year

    Think this is Thibault Normandy Pattern: TWW14559, Texture Resource 8