Software
Houzz Logo Print
evarudesign

wall treatment

9 years ago
can you tell me what that tile is?
Bathrooms · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thank you for the Inquiry, Evaru Design!

    Sideview Glass, by Crossville. This application has the Sheet Tile in the Field, Sides Flanked with the Moisaic Border, and Trim Pieces to Finish of the Edges. Isn't it Gorgeous! It has a Fabulous 3-D Mirror Effect and is Stunning. Comes in 3 Different Colors and 2 Different Finishes, Polished or Matte. This is Polished and is Ultra Galm...one of my Favorite Powder Rooms I've done.


    Here was the Before Photo...

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Wow, awesome!! Thank you so much for the info! Can you see yourself in the tile? Or is there a mirror going over it?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Good Question!

    After much Debate, I decided to NOT place a Mirror above the Sink. I felt it would take away from the Beautiful Tile and Design, And, for a Powder Room, not necessary. I did place a Collection of 3 Mirrors on the Opposite Wall as you walk out of the Room to "check yourself".

    You can see a 3-D Reflection in each Tile, and it does create the Illusion of a Mirror. But no, you can not clearly see yourself in the Tile.

    Thanks for the Questions...Joi

    evaru design thanked Joi Prater Interiors, LLC