What size is the bed, I have a full size mattress. I want to order.
9 years ago
Related Stories

HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Home Full of Boys Achieves Order and Inspiration
A 3-month overhaul produces an organized and inviting space fit for this Florida family of 9
Full Story
BEDROOMSThe Right Mattress: The Secret to a Great Night’s Sleep
We spend a third of our lives asleep, so investing in a quality mattress is essential. Check out this expert advice to help you choose yours
Full Story
FURNITURESmart Shopper: How to Buy a Mattress
Confusing options, hair-raising prices, haggling ... Our guide can keep you from losing sleep over mattress shopping
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGHow to Clean and Care for Your Mattress
Find out what you should do to protect your mattress from dust, moisture and stains
Full Story
BEDROOMSRest Easy: Myth Busting for Bedding and Mattresses
We put to bed some of the misconceptions that may be keeping you from a good night's sleep
Full Story
HEALTHY HOMENatural Beds: How to Shop for a Greener Mattress
Before bouncing from store to store, start here to find the right chemical-free mattress for you
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
TRADITIONAL HOMESHouzz Tour: A Made-to-Order Modern Farmhouse in Massachusetts
Architectural salvage, barn doors, shiplap and industrial touches contribute to this historic-looking new home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow to Bring Order to Your Delightfully Eclectic Room
You've picked up your furniture and finds over the years — here's how to tie it all together
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
ephay
Jennifer Vitale
Homesquare