Software
Houzz Logo Print
fduk_gw

Molly Sharman-Crawford?

Who grows this rose? Hmf doesn't have a huge amount on it. I've seen notes that it can mildew - is it a damp mildewer or a dry-roots mildewer? Also is it a big size tea or smaller? And I'm guessing it sits on the tea/early ht boundary by date and breeder - what sort of habit does it have? Does it ball at all?

I ask because I decided to get G. Nabonnand anyway after Beales subbed Tipsy for it, and their current free shipping offer needs purchase of two roses to qualify. So, Margaret Merril is going as is probably KPV although she might get potted and moved to the end of the garden for cut flowers. Tipsy is also going to the cut flower ghetto - she can ball in spring there if she wants where I don't have to look at it. That leaves me with a good sized white /yellow space.

Comments (11)