Software
Houzz Logo Print
badger5050

How far down to hang pendants

13 years ago
What would be the distance between island countertop and bottom of light? I am preparing to hang my pendants and wondered if you know the rule or what these are? Thx
Susan Teare · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Typically pendants should be placed 28 to 34 inches above the countertop, or 72 inches above the floor. Let me know if you have any further questions!

    -Brady
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful space! How long is your island? I love the lights and was thinking of buying a few to hang above my island, but I think my island may be too small for three...
  • 12 years ago
    What brand or where did you get the backsplash tiles? Beautiful!
Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals