Software
Houzz Logo Print
cjohess

Beautiful Kitchen. Thank you for responding to the questions

9 years ago
Can you tell me what the gray counter top is and I would also love to know more about the flooring ... wood and color. I am in the middle of a kitchen reno. Thank you!
1923 Craftsman Rehabilitation · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Cjohess, the flooring looks like site finished Plain Sawn Oak. I like the stain color, it looks custom.

    Educational Plank Flooring Examples · More Info

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    The Counter is Carrara Marble and the Floor is original 3/4 inch White Oak stained Classic Gray with a touch of Country White. - Kim Grant, Architect

  • 9 years ago

    Love the floor color! Redoing my floors now and trying to sample something close to this. Can you give more specific estimate (%) of how much white to try adding to classic gray?

  • 8 years ago

    What color is the door? and where did you get it from?