Software
Houzz Logo Print
elliervm

color

9 years ago
what is this cabinet color?!
Lake Minnetonka Tailored White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Benjamin Moore OC-117, Simply White! It's a very clean, neutral white and was last year's color of the year!



  • 9 years ago
    this is simply white. Chantilly lace and white dove. I really don't know what one to choose.
  • 9 years ago
    thanks for the feedback!!! I really do appreciate it. My mind is a storm right now having to make all the committed decisions
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I would also add that this photo of the Lake Minnetonka kitchen is much whiter than it appears. The photography and lighting makes these cabinets and the room lighter and cooler than it appears in person.

  • 9 years ago
    ok! yeah this is pretty though. love what you did with the space!