Software
Houzz Logo Print
jfranke4

doors

9 years ago
what color are the doors painted?
Entry · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks for asking! The paint color used on the door is Benjamin Moore Hale Navy HC-154.

    Best,

    Martha O'Hara Interiors

    visit oharainteriors.com

  • 9 years ago

    Fantastic! That's the same color I picked for my kitchen island. I knew I liked it and you just confirmed!

  • 5 years ago

    Hi, this home and colors used are amazing! Can you please mention paint colors used on trims , ceiling and walls?
    I'm painting my home in Benjamin Moore Classic Gray and wondering what colors to pick for doors, baseboard trims and ceilings?

    Thanks much for your response in advance !
    Zeen

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Thanks for asking Zeen! We actually did the whole main flow color in BM Chantilly Lace OC-65. The walls and ceiling were done in a flat finish and the trim/molding was done in a satin finish.

    Hope this helps!

    Martha O'Hara Interiors