Software
Houzz Logo Print
corri_a

Table glass size

13 years ago
Hey!

I'm interested in the table attached but was wondering if there is a way to get a larger glass top than the one that it comes with. I'd like to have a table for 8 people and this is only big enough for 6

Thanks
Corri
Com.p.ar. Furniture for Living Room · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find the information you need there.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Dear corri_a. This same table comes in the full dining table size. The image is attached. If you are interested in purchasing it, we can have it ordered and delivered anywhere in the US and Canada. Thanks for your interest! Gene (Euroluxe Interiors LLC /www.euroluxeinteriors.com)
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks Gene! I'll be in touch through your website :).
  • 13 years ago
    I am interested in ordering this table. What are the dimensions and cost?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The single glass option comes in two shapes - round (55" diameter) and oval (63" long X 29.5"/41.5" wide)
    The double comes with glass 82.5" long X 41.5" wide

    Round table - $1,950
    Oval table - $1,995
    Double - $3,735

    Alternatively, only legs ($995/each) and glass brackets ($65 each) can be ordered for a locally manufactured and fitted glass (other?) top.

    Complete oval table is on display in our Chicago showroom, available for purchase. Other variations - special order from Italy.
  • 13 years ago
    Hi Gene,
    The oval w/glass should fit perfect. I am located in California so we would have to arrange for shipping. I will contact you via your site to discuss further.

    Thank you,
    Daniel Cohen
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    info@euroluxeinteriors.com or 773-270-0030 Mon.-Sat 10-5
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Daniel...can I still help getting this table for you?