Software
Houzz Logo Print
lwinnk

Beautiful kitchen!

9 years ago
I would love to know the color blue on the cabinets.
Fremont · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 9 years ago
    BM Simply White and Gravel Gray. (It's identified in the article). Hope that helps!
  • 9 years ago

    Great question about what color blue is on these kitchen cabinets. I think the Simply White and Gravel Gray look amazing against the subway back-splash tiles. My husband and I are hoping to renovate our kitchen this year. We'd love to have custom cabinets installed. I've never considered going with two different colors, but this picture is changing my mind. I think it looks incredible. Great job with this project! http://www.glscustomcabinetry.com/custom-cabinets 

  • 8 years ago

    I love the dark blue color of these kitchen cabinets. My husband and I are planning a kitchen remodel, and I have been looking for the perfect color palette to use. Since I can see how good this blue looks with the white, I will definitely have to find some cabinets this same shade. http://www.reliableir.com/cabinets.html 

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    What color grout did you use on the subway tile?

  • 4 years ago

    Gravel gray for cabinets? They look blue, BM Gravel Gray is a dark gray