Software
Houzz Logo Print
catherine_taylor28

Availability

9 years ago
I read that you typically do a line up of 10 bar stools. We're in the process of moving this month so we don't need just yet. But we're very interested in ordering 5 of these bar stools in the near future. Will there be any problem with availability?
Scottsdale Collection - Accent #2 - Leather + Cowhide Arm Chair · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago


    Sample of orders pulled over the last week and we sold 4 today. Inventory levels change daily and currently have 16 of these bar stools. I'd guess we will be sold out in 3 weeks.
    When we do sell out it creates pinned up demand for future production and restock in late May. If you can buy when there's higher inventory it gives you a better selection of hides.

  • 9 years ago

    Thank you so much for the prompt reply. I would love to order them now, but we're not moving until later this month. Our move is from Kansas City to Fort Laramie, Wyoming which is 12 hours one-way. Even though we have movers bringing our bigger furniture, we're moving all the smaller belongings and it will take 3 to 4 round trips. So we're going to be in and out of our 2 addresses until everything is moved and we've completed repair to our previous home. All of which is time consuming and we're not sure which address we'll be at nor when. So we'd rather wait until your May production so we'll definitely be in one place. I understand what you've explained that we'd have a bigger selection to choose from when inventory is high. These are the exact bar stools we want! We have a barley twist sofa table with leather and metal studs near the breakfast bar and these bar stools will look fabulous with our other decor. We would need the 30" bar seat height. So let's keep in touch for the May production. Thanks again! - Catherine & John Taylor

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Ok.
    I'll do whatever I can to help you. These ship on a pallet and you might consider shipping them to Kansas since the Mountain rates are higher.
    Regards,
    John

  • 8 years ago

    Hello I am looking for 4 of these stools with as much of the brown hide as possible. Is there routinely quite a bit of the white hide or is is possible to get a run with more brown? Thanks for any info.