Software
Houzz Logo Print
milkyway

15 years ago
Can anyone tell me the wallpaper name/company? Also, confirm the granite....love it!
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 15 years ago
    Hi, I am quite sure that is actually tile, not wallpaper - isn't it striking? While I have yet to find the exact pattern, try Exquisite Surfaces for a similar look, they have an amazing selection:

    http://www.xsurfaces.com/Main.aspx?page=Categories&category=4

    Not sure on the counters, it's unique and interesting, isn't it?

    Becky
  • 15 years ago
    I was also noticing this picture right after I saw your question:

    KitchenLab · More Info


    The marble looks similar, and if you click on the green tag, Rebekah has filled in the name of it, Calacatta Cloud Marble.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The backsplash is marble.
  • 13 years ago
    Can you tell me what marble was used for the backsplash? Very unique!
  • 12 years ago
    Please tell me what the name or color of the marble for the black splash is. Also the color of the wallpaper. I can't tell if it is black or blue. The kitchen is timeless!