I have a 9 inch bowling ball that I am decorating with flat marbles
9 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
Guest Picks: Have a Ball With Matzo-Themed Accessories
Add some flat-out fun to your Passover table with these accessories and gifts sporting matzo crackers and balls
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTop 9 Hardware Styles for Flat-Panel Kitchen Cabinets
Accentuate this simple cabinet style to best advantage in a modern or contemporary kitchen with the right pulls or latches
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHouzz Tour: Parisian Flat’s Redo Revolves Around a Terrace View
A Parisian apartment is transformed from a dark and closed space into an open, airy and colorful home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESNew Classics: Glo-Ball Lights
These well-rounded lighting winners can be suspended from a ceiling, perched on a pedestal or settled on a tabletop
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES9 Tips for Making Your Shelf Display Look Great
Learn the tricks stylists use when arranging objects on a shelf
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGHow to Clean Marble Countertops and Tile
Acidic solutions can damage your marble surfaces. Here’s how to keep marble looking clean and amazing
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How to Handle Entertaining Around Marble Countertops
Worried about citrus drinks damaging your precious marble counters during a gathering? Here are 2 ways to party on
Full Story

Alpine Corporation