Software
Houzz Logo Print
leighacline

Need wiring help for accent lighting into 3way

13 years ago
Looking for some advice on wiring. I have a 3 way switch that controls the main light in the bathroom. I'm installing some accent lighting that I would like to control 2 ways. I'd like for the accent lights to go on and off as part of the 3 way, which seems fairly simple to do. But I'd also like to have a separate switch to the accent lights that if the mail lights to the bathroom are off, I can still turn on the accent lights separately.

so
if the 3 way is on ALL LIGHTS = ON.
If the 3 way is off, all lights = off.
if the accent light switch is on, only the accent lights are on.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner