I would like to know where I can find the art above the bed?
9 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSWhat to Know About Adding a Reclaimed-Wood Wall
Here’s advice on where to put it, how to find and select wood, what it might cost and how to get it done
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story

REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWorld of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nook
Full Story

Schell Brothers