Software
Houzz Logo Print
robin_carter77

Will you please tell me what tile was used for the shower and floor?

9 years ago
Kings · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi there,

    My apologies for the late response. Unfortunately were were only a contractor for the countertops on this project, but I would recommend contacting Blackfish Homes directly as they were the builder for this project.

    Hope that helps!

  • 9 years ago

    What is the countertop made of?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Lynn! Thank you for the inquiry, the countertop material is Caesarstone Stone Grey. If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch!

  • 9 years ago

    hi :) ... I love this bathroom! ... Could you please tell me where I can find the countertop? cabinets and sinks? What are the available sizes? THANK you!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Claudia,

    Thank you for the inquiry! you would be able to look at samples of the countertop material Caesarstone Stone Grey in our showroom located in South Vancouver, and for projects you could contact us directly at info@ssccountertops.com. The sizing can be manipulated to suit your needs :) because we were only the contractors for the countertops, I would suggest contacting Blackfish Homes directly for information on the sinks and cabinets as they were the builders for this project. Hope that helps!