Software
Houzz Logo Print
lcarter5

Mirrored backsplash

9 years ago
I have been interested in several months in a mirrored backsplash behind my 6 foot wine bar (with upper cabinets too). Everyone tells me that mirrored tile went out of style in the 90's, but tilebar has some great tile. Do you feel like this would be a good idea or too dated? Thank you so much.
Breathing Room · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Clearly we believe it is not dated! We love a great mirrored tile - especially in a bar setting. Good luck with your project! And if you are looking for a firm to help you - please don't hesitate to contact us!

  • 9 years ago

    I'm doing the same thing! I'm converting a closet in my living room into a dry bar. I'm replacing the double French doors with glass French doors, and I have been looking ALL OVER for a practical DIY Mirrored back wall. These brick/subway tiles look perfect. I absolutely love it. Anyone who tells you Hollywood Glam/Mirrored décor went out in the 90's doesn't know what they're talking about. That tiled mirrored wall MAKES THIS BAR! Without it, the shaker cabinets, navy counter stools and BLAH area rug are just that, BLAH.

    What are the tiles? Abolos?



  • PRO
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Thank you for your interest in the mirrored backsplash! We had these tiles custom made for our client. If you would like something similar for your home, please reach out. Otherwise, good luck with your project!

  • 9 years ago

    Do you have a picture? Thanks!

  • 8 years ago

    you can get similar ones at the tile bar