Software
Houzz Logo Print
aburn1331

Apartment issues

9 years ago

So I moved in with my sister 6 months and it was a HUGE MISTAKE. We moved down here with no jobs ( she was going to school) and eventually I found a job. She can only afford the rent because it was apart of her school loan she took out (enough to cover both shares of rent) and because she also has a paying internship The place I was working at paid me a low rate but I was able to find a second job in order to pay my bills and have extra spendin money for gas and food. So we eventually fell out with each other and haven't been speaking for sometime. While all this was occuring, the non-profit I was working for, ended up closing because they thought it would be "best" since they didn't have enough clients. So I was out of work. I only had my part time job and had to borrow over 600 from my mother just to cover my bills. Fast forward, I got a temporary job for a few months but it can honestly end any day. I tried to find a roommate for my sister but she refuse to sign off on it. I then tried to move on my own after consulting with my leasing company, she also wouldn't sign the paper to let me out of the lease. I just can't afford this place anymore, I'm even took up a 3rd job to help with the bills but that didn't help. She think I want to leave because I don't like her but honestly I want to go because 1. On most days I only eat 1-2 meals to save money on food. 2. My grandma is getting surgery and I want to go home to help her out 3. We won't be able to afford rent in a few months when this temporary jobs ends. What should I do?

Sponsored