Software
Houzz Logo Print
lvlaplata

Air bubbles v. jets. What is the difference?

9 years ago
Venzi Ambra 60 x 60 corner air jetted bathtub. Are the bubbles as intense as jets? Are there different speeds for the jets. The description does not really give enough info. It says aromatherapy is included. Where do you get the scents from? Where do you add them? If I could get a better description that would be nice. Thank you.
Venzi Ambra 60"x60" Corner Air Jetted Bathtub, Center Drain With Left Pump · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi, this tub produces only 27 air bubble massage jets powered by 1HP warm air blower without inline friction heater, while the jets (whirlpool tub) produces the inline friction heater that maintains water temperature for extended warm and comfortable bathing. I hope this will explain to your question.

  • 9 years ago

    Thank you but my question has a number of parts to it. I was asking if the air bubbles are as intense as the jets meaning are the air bubbles just for the relaxation or can they do what the jets can do. Also how many speeds on the blower? About the aromatherapy where can you buy it and how does that work? How does the water stay warm if there is no in line heater. There is not much description on the Web page. I would like to have a brochure on this tub. Thank you.