Software
Houzz Logo Print
juanita007

Just curious if you put the chandelier over the sink did you,or would you put one on the island too?

13 years ago
wow Cathy this is in my dreams and seems to be coming to a reality!!! The softness you were able to bring to this kitchen is so fantastic. Sure wish there were more fabulous pictures. Homeowner must be over the moon.
White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    can you tell me the maker of the faucet? it looks very nice. thanks
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This was purchased by the homeowner but I am 99% sure that it is make by Rohl.
  • 13 years ago
    thank you!
  • 13 years ago
    We are designing a large kitchen with a large island. Love the chandler over the sink. I know you said you would have no problem with chandeliers over the island but would you do the same size or larger/smaller over island?
  • 13 years ago
    I love the look of this space
  • 12 years ago
    aegabes. Larger. How big is your island?