I don't like the brown counter top. I like the white one much better
9 years ago
Related Stories

COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSHold Everything — Your White Kitchen Cabinets Just Got Better
These design moves will add even more to white kitchen cabinets’ appeal
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
LIGHTING10 Chandeliers for People Who Don't Like Chandeliers
Get all the chandelier benefits without channeling Liberace, thanks to wood, paper, wire — and even a surprising old-fashioned staple
Full Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: Casual Elegance and Better Flow
Upgrades plus a new layout make a D.C.-area kitchen roomier and better for entertaining
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhen One Countertop Material Isn’t Enough
Combining counter materials in the kitchen can create a dramatic look, improve function and stretch the budget
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: Barn Wood and a Better Layout in an 1800s Georgian
A detailed renovation creates a rustic and warm Pennsylvania kitchen with personality and great flow
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDHouzz Tour: When Two Houses Are Better Than One
Subdividing a Melbourne backyard opens up space to build a second home on this family's property
Full Story
PATIOSWould You Like That Mai Tai Inside or Out?
Belly up to the bar for a look at 10 indoor-outdoor counters for summer
Full Story
Sponsored
More Discussions
rona_catlin