Software
Houzz Logo Print
ghbaker

Brick

13 years ago
Please advise me what type and color brick this is and who I can purchase from?
kevin akey · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    sorry - it was a few yrs ago - don't have access to the specific color
  • 13 years ago
    thanks for responding. We are building in Houston and so many bricks are too expensive. So I am looking high and low.
  • 13 years ago
    could you give me the approx. square feet of that property (including bedrooms)? Can this plan be purchased from you?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    2 acres , 7,000 sq ft plus walk out, split level, 5-6 bdrms. Is this something that still interests u? Where u located
  • 13 years ago
    In the eastern townships of Quebec (Magog area) - looking for about 8 bedrooms (area for grand'children as I have 15 and 6 children that are all married.... This is a place where all will be able to come to see me and have a chance to be with their cousins.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm sure we could accommodate ur needs Call me if ur interested