I like the pendants, where are they from?
9 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWorld of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nook
Full Story
HOLIDAYSGuys, Where Do You Feel Most at Home?
For Father’s Day, we’d like to hear from the men. What part of your house makes you feel most like yourself — grounded and alive?
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIGHTING12 Fun Light Fixtures Made From Found Objects
Trash became treasure in these one-of-a-kind lights. See if they inspire your own DIY pendant project
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 10 Ideas From Popular New Kitchens on Houzz
Contrasting cabinets, oversize pendants and custom range hoods turn up the heat in these ideabook-worthy kitchens
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSpecial Report: Design News from Toronto
See playful color, fur pendants, ornate chandeliers, dark wood and more at the 2011 Toronto Interior Design Show
Full Story


User