I HAVE TRIED THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND GET NOTHING, IS THERE A NUMBER I CAN CALL?
13 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSDesign Details: Address the Address
Personalize Your House Numbers With Lighting, Location and Style
Full Story

CURB APPEAL10 Bold Ideas for Modern House Numbers
Call them creative, quirky or bold. When guests drop in, they'll simply call these address numbers stunning
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
ORGANIZINGHouzz Call: Show Us How You're Getting Organized
If you’ve found successful ways to declutter and create order at home, we want to hear about it. Share your ideas and photos!
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHouzz Call: What’s Cooking in Your Kitchen?
Most of us turn to recipes, videos and culinary shows when we cook. Where do you set your cookbook, tablet or TV screen?
Full Story

mmeagher
BY Design Home Staging
Island Architects