Software
Houzz Logo Print
suzn2105

Fisher Paykel washer (2004) spin cycle is LOUD

9 years ago

I have a FP washing machine that I bought in 2004. It has been a great washer. A few years back I had to replace the pump, a totally home owner do-able project. At that time there were no parts in the USA. Spoke to the kindly folks in New Zealand and they sent the part to us gratis.

Last fall my husband and I cleaned out the diverter valve. The hardest part is getting the washer on its back.

My problem now is that during the spin cycles the machine has gotten very loud. The clothes come out as they always have. I have checked what I could visually and everything seems fine. The tub is centered; springs connected.

Any ideas as to why my FP washer has gotten so loud on the spin cycle? Are there any reset diagnostics I can run?

Comment (1)