Software
Houzz Logo Print
lakrn

Has anyone found it difficult to change the bulb?

9 years ago
Is there adequate room for an average sized hand to fit inside and remove/replace the bulb?
Macchione 1-Light Pendant Lamp · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello and thank you for your question. To change the bulb, you would just have to reach up to unscrew your existing bulb and replace with a new bulb. Thank you!

  • 9 years ago

    I have had three of these pendants over the breakfast bar in my kitchen for eight years. I love their beauty and style but changing the bulbs has always been problematic. The bulbs rarely slide out easily and it is always a major trauma for me to replace a burned-out bulb. One of them has been burned out for two months and I have asked three different "handy-man" people for help (building engineer and two others) and no one can remove the bulb. What am I to do? Do I need to buy one new one to keep the set or buy three different new ones to replace all of them? I am in a dilemma.

    Please help Linea di Liara!