I have a complaint. How do I reach you for returns?
9 years ago
Related Stories

INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNThe Return of the High-Back Farmhouse Sink
See why this charming and practical sink style is at home in the kitchen and beyond
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZData Watch: Houzz Renovation Barometer Shows a Return to Normal
The majority of home renovation professionals report that business activity has returned to pre-recession levels, though challenges remain
Full Story
HISTORIC HOMESFrank Lloyd Wright's Prairie Triumph Returns
Sixteen years' worth of restoration and reconstruction efforts have brought the Martin House Complex in New York back to glory
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitors
Full Story
Beth H. :
Cancork Floor Inc.
Related Professionals
Huntsville Interior Designers & Decorators · Richmond Interior Designers & Decorators · Bowling Green Interior Designers & Decorators · Rolla Interior Designers & Decorators · Killeen Interior Designers & Decorators · Wichita Falls Interior Designers & Decorators · Winona Interior Designers & Decorators · Buffalo Interior Designers & Decorators · Cambridge Architects & Building Designers · Branson Architects & Building Designers · Syracuse Architects & Building Designers · Kenosha Architects & Building Designers · Kennewick Architects & Building Designers · Beaumont Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Davenport Kitchen & Bathroom Designers