Software
Houzz Logo Print
john9583

Bathtub specs

9 years ago
Is ther a print of this tub that shows the deminsions
Atlantis Whirlpools Eros 36 x 60 Rectangular Soaking Bathtub · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello -

    See the following link for the specs for this unit. http://www.bathtubsplus.com/media/pdf/3660E.pdf

    Let us know of any other questions. 518 952 1375 is the customer service number for BathTubsPlus

    Thanks!


  • 9 years ago

    These are the wrong specs. I wanted the specs for the 32" X 60" soaking bathtub

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello -

    Here are the 32 x 60 specs. I see Houzz has this style tub categorized so you can select a 32x60, 36x60, 36x72, 42x72. The overall shape and style are the same, yet the dimensions change. Below is the spec to the 32x60. Just verify when you order that the correct size is selected because I show right now we are commenting on the 36x60 option.

    Thanks again. Let us know of other questions.

    BathTubsPlus

    http://www.bathtubsplus.com/media/pdf/3260E.pdf

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert