I really like the black chair. Where can I buy one of these? Thanks.
13 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWorld of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nook
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story

HOME OFFICESA Nice Little Desk Just Where You Want One
Do you have a desk area hiding in plain sight? These stylish work perches give rooms extra purpose
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSThank You for Sharing: The Family Living Room
Learning how to share your space with your kids is easy with these family-focused ideas, furnishings and accessories
Full Story

Jamesthomas Interiors
Byron Nolen
Jamesthomas Interiors
tuma65
Jamesthomas Interiors
tuma65
Jamesthomas Interiors
Donnie Thompson
Jamesthomas Interiors