I don't want gauged, I want smooth honed black slate. is that possibl
9 years ago
Related Stories

ORGANIZINGDo It for the Kids! A Few Routines Help a Home Run More Smoothly
Not a Naturally Organized person? These tips can help you tackle the onslaught of papers, meals, laundry — and even help you find your keys
Full Story
INDUSTRIAL STYLESteampunk for the Powder Room
Pipes, gauges, dirigibles — old, in-your-face technology has romantic appeal in the iPhone age. Here's how to celebrate its glories at home
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESInspiring Materials: Slate Tile
Texture, Color and Strength Makes Slate a Go-To Material for Inside and Out
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Sinks: Slate Surfaces Rock for Strength and Style
Go for a sandblasted pattern or keep it simple — slate sinks show quality and promise durability no matter how you roll
Full Story
PATIOSLandscape Paving 101: Slate Adds Color to the Garden
Slate’s distinct hues set it apart from other natural stone paving
Full Story
COLOREvery Room Needs a Little Bit of Black
‘I’ve been 40 years discovering that the queen of all colors was black.’ — Pierre-Auguste Renoir
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'm Ready for My Close-Up: Beautiful Building Materials
Look closely, and soak up the beauty in some favorite details of fine home design
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
MATERIALSPro Panel: ‘The Material I Love to Work With Most’
7 experts weigh in on their favorite materials for walls, flooring, siding and counters
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story

Tilesbay