Hi I am wondering about this school house light
9 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
TINY HOUSESAdventure Seekers Hit the Road in a Cozy School Bus Home
Wood floors, butcher block countertops, custom furnishings and LED lights make life on the road feel like just another stylish day at home
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESLinoleum, the All-Purpose Flooring Wonder
Dashing in a rainbow of colors, able to be cleaned with ease and courteous to budgets everywhere, linoleum is a super choice for floors
Full Story
LIGHTINGWhat to Know About Switching to LED Lightbulbs
If you’ve been thinking about changing over to LEDs but aren't sure how to do it and which to buy, this story is for you
Full Story
LIFEThe Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
FUN HOUZZGuessing Game: What Might Our Living Rooms Say About Us?
Take a shot on your own or go straight to just-for-fun speculations about whose homes these could be
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS10 Things Decorators Want You to Know About What They Do
They do more than pick pretty colors. Here's what decorators can do for you — and how you can help them
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTWhat My Kids Have Taught Me About Working From Home
Candy and Legos aren't the only things certain small people have brought to my architecture business
Full Story


Kristin