Software
Houzz Logo Print
ajs414

Stacked stone

13 years ago
Where can I get this stacked stone?
California Cool in the Castro-Bathroom · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    islandstone.com
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful design. Wish I could afford it!
  • 13 years ago
    What is the actual name of the stacked stone!
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks Mark your design and product is truly beautiful. Is the Stone hard to clean as I am thinking of it in my shower recess area. And could you also tell me the name of the floor tile? Thank you Phillipa!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is a guest bathroom which is infrequently used. I wouldn't recommend this tile for an everyday shower. I can't recall the name of the floor tile. Sorry.
  • 13 years ago
    how do you tile the bathtub itself?
  • 13 years ago
    I have 3 walls in the shower/bath area to be tiled or painted. Do you think it would be ok to use this stacked stone on one wall? What are drawbacks of using in an everyday shower?
  • 13 years ago
    That stacked stone is beautiful. The texture looks great under that lighting. This is the closest we have to it, you might be interested http://www.glasstilestore.com/shop-by-colors-now/beige-cream/illusion-3d-brick-crema-marfil-pattern.html
  • 12 years ago
    The cladding looks wonderful. What color grout did you use?