Software
Houzz Logo Print
robinbrownson

Fabric colors?

9 years ago
It says in the description that these chairs come in 4 different color options, yet I do not see those colors listed anywhere. I would love to know the options. Also, does this company make any arm chairs that would compliment these side chairs? Thanks much! Robin
Ave Six Kingman Dining Chair · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Greetings,

    Yes, this chair has four color options I will list them below.

    KMN-BD2- in a Elite Espresso Bonded Leather: click here

    KMN-L32- Linen Fabric : click here
    KMN-R25- Edward Chocolate : click here

    KMN-R24- Edward Flannel Fabric : click here


    Unfortunately we do not make an accent armchair to match

    Thank you,

    -Office Star Products Team


    Robin Brownson thanked Office Star Products
  • 9 years ago

    I'm ready to order some of these chairs. One more question, is the fabric treated with stain protection?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Greetings,

    The fabric is not treated with any chemicals. This includes stain chemical treatments.

    -Office Star Products Team-