I love these doors- any information you can provide?
9 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
ROOM OF THE DAYWe Can Dream: A Gift-Wrapping Space Ready for Any Occasion
A Missouri homeowner helps design her ideal wrapping and office space in an unfinished basement
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow to Turn Almost Any Space Into a Guest Room
The Hardworking Home: Murphy beds, bunk compartments and more can provide sleeping quarters for visitors in rooms you use every day
Full Story
PLANTING IDEAS8 Ways Evergreens Can Provide Structure in the Landscape
Create a garden that looks good year-round by using evergreens as natural walls, dividers and focal points
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESInvite Cellophane Bees to Your Garden by Providing Patches of Bare Soil
Look for cellophane bees (Colletes) pollinating flowering trees and shrubs in U.S. gardens this spring
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSMake Your Own Barn-Style Door — in Any Size You Need
Low ceilings or odd-size doorways are no problem when you fashion a barn door from exterior siding and a closet track
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNHow to Look Good From Any Angle (the Garden Edition)
Does your garden pique interest from one vista but fall flat from another? These tips and case-study landscapes can help
Full Story

Comment