MY HOUZZMy Houzz: A Rustic Log Cabin Charms in the Mountains of Alabama
An open layout, log walls and styled antiques create a comfortable, inviting getaway to share with friends and familyFull Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Share Your Winter Storm Jonas Photos and Survival Tips!
Let’s see your pictures and hear your ideas on how you’re keeping your house warm and staving off cabin feverFull Story
FUN HOUZZOne Guy Found a $175,000 Comic in His Wall. What Has Your Home Hidden?
Have you found a treasure, large or small, when remodeling your house? We want to see it!Full Story
THE ART OF ARCHITECTUREStyle Divide: How to Treat Additions to Old Homes?
One side says re-create the past; the other wants unabashedly modern. Weigh in on additions style hereFull Story
- Hand Knotted Diamond Shag Rug, 5'x8'
- Machine Made Transitional Abstract Leaves Rug, Light Gray, 5'x8'
- Art Silk Gabbeh With Grass Design Hand-Loomed Oriental Rug, 8'1" x 10'1"
- Apollo 16-Lights 28" Clear Crystal Chandelier, Chrome Finish
- Nesting End Table With Solid Pine Legs, Mid-Century Modern Style, Nature White
- Modern Coffee and Dining Table in MDF With Adjustable X-Lift Mechanism and Folds
- "City Center Iv" Museum Mounted Canvas Print, 30"x30"
- Mid-Century Dining Table, Walnut Veneer With Hardwood Top and Solid Beech Legs