Software
Houzz Logo Print
beth_marciel

edge pull length advice

9 years ago
can you tell me how long the edge pulls you used are? I have a white kitchen with 36", 27", 24", 18" and 15" drawers and 15", 24", 27" and 30" cabinets. I want the edge pulls to be the same size. Can't decide what the best length to purchase, help!
Village Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 9 years ago

    but what about the uppers - the pulls have to be reversed - and you need 2 near each other...same size?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I would. Or take them vertically like the image you commented on.

  • 7 years ago

    Hi - where are the edge pulls from? Thank you.

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hi Phebe1022 - the pulls are from Designer Doorware (check online website but they also have a Richmond, Victoria showroom).

  • 7 years ago

    Thank you!