Software
Houzz Logo Print
daniel_dugger92

Which way do the doors swing?

9 years ago
Can the doors swing either way?
Modern Bath Wall Cabinet Concetto 6150 Padauk Matches Vanity Concetto 6100 · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thank you for your interest on our products, yes this wall column could swing right or left you just move the hinges .

    here I'm sending you some pictures


  • 9 years ago

    Looks beautiful.

    But I just found out it's $299 for shipping for vanity and linen cabinet!????! No way. Shipping for a similar order on Wayfair or Amazon Prime would be free.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    We can't not give you free shipping but we can give you the shipping for booth for $ 199.00 let me know if this works for you.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Sorry I meat $99.00 for the vanity and the wall column I apologize I just realized that I put an extra 1

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    $ 99.00 shipping cost