Software
Houzz Logo Print
gilbert_williams

Room reorganization ideas

9 years ago

We live in a 4.5 room apartment and I live in the half room. It's dimensions are 3.50m in length and 2m in width.

In my room I have the following:

  • Computer desk (a table top resting on 2 drawers). Dimensions are 1.80m length and 65cm width.
  • A drawer (which serves as my closet, because lack of space). Dimensions are 80cm length and 50cm width and 1.20m in height.
  • A one and a half size bed. Dimensions are 1m in length and 2m in width (barely fits as same as room width).

I wanna reorganize my room but I'm not sure how to.

I attached a panoramic photo I've just taken of my room and also a sketch that I made to better describe where things are placed now.

Any cool ideas are welcome (I'd rather not spend money on new stuff as all my equipment is recent, if there is really a need to be make it budget friendly or from a place like IKEA).

If you also have cool tips for my small room, that'd be awesome (just not... weird stuff like computer desk integrated with desk, etcetera).

Thanks in advance.


Comments (6)