Software
Houzz Logo Print
architect02141

where can I buy that beautiful chandelier?

13 years ago
Rural Mid-Century Modern · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is original to the house, 1957.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That didn't really answer your question. I am not aware this light fixture is on the market currently.
  • 13 years ago
    I have a buffet so much like the piece you have in the dining room. I inherited it from my mother who also had a matching dining room table and chairs at one time. Do you know anything about the maker? i cannot find anything on it.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I also inherited similar furniture from my parents. There's is Heywood Wakefield. Your table does not look like the Wakefield Bros style tho. I have the dining table and hutch, living room set, and bedroom set (dog bone bed). I love them all.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you ScottFaulken for your answer, I should have known that this was a vintage piece. I just love it. So simple and Danish Modern. Now I will be on the lookout for another. Good luck, me! lol