Software
Houzz Logo Print
nothingbutblueskies

I saw this bed or something close to it in gray

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

on your site. It was wood with a gray beachy appearance and had just come back into stock. It was in the 400.00 dollar range, a platform bed but did not have as many slates which was an issue for some reviewers though you can always add slats, I can't find it. Is it sold out again?

Farm-Style Platform Bed Frame, Dark Walnut, King · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hey there - thanks for reaching out and for the interest. Unfortunately, I don't believe the product you found previously was ours. :( If I can help out in any other way please let me know.

    Tristan

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio