Software
Houzz Logo Print
lenniethecube

Monstera leaves and stems turning black

9 years ago

Hi, I posted about my monstera plant a while ago in this thread: http://forums2.gardenweb.com/discussions/4449580/monstera-plant-looking-droopy

Since then it's been doing better, I opened the drainage hole in the pot and got a grow light that I keep on for ~7 hours a day, 5 days a week. And I fertilize and water every week and mist every day (with fertilizer water). But today I noticed these dark spots on the stems and some leaves, you can see two of the stems have bent forward.

Anyone know what might be causing this? I thought it might be because the grow light is too close to the plant and burning it? Since that is the newest addition to my plant. Recently it has gotten some good leaves so I'm not sure why it's suddenly turned black. Thanks for your help!

plant · More Info

plant · More Info

plant · More Info

Comments (3)