Software
Houzz Logo Print
meghan_fitzgerald2901513

WALL BATH TILE

What is the tile in this bathroom.. looks like wood?
Luxury Farmhouse Bathroom · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 9 years ago

    All info can be found in the comments of the previous photo

  • 9 years ago

    everything you do is just stunning! Can you please share what trim you used to line the shower caddy and shower tile break into the wall area?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thank you! The shower caddy is the same tile

    that is on the wall and it is made by Walker Zanger. Good luck!

  • 9 years ago

    Thanks so much for the reply! you are so responsive, more than most so just want to say thanks again! I am looking specifically for the trim that you used to finish the edge of the tile where the shower ends and the trim lining the caddy. the side of the tile looks white so i am looking to finish the edges when I transition on to the wall.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Nope it's still the same tile :) I wasn't physically there when they installed it-however I know that there wasn't any additional tile purchased. Wardlow tile & Stone did the install if you would like to call and aske them? Good luck!