Software
Houzz Logo Print
sljones41

What is this design style called?

13 years ago
This is exactly my style, but I don't know how to answer when asked what design style i like. Please help!
ORTAL USA featured in 20/20 Home · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello and thank you for your question. I would have to say this style would be contemporary.
  • 13 years ago
    I love this look. Can you retrofit an existing masonry fireplace to a gas like this? We are moving into an older patio home with an ugly fireplace that protrudes into the room similar to this, and we will need to put the flat screen TV above it.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I would like to say yes but since you are planning on placing a TV above the fireplace it might be best to start from scratch. The structure will need to change as per our clearances and will need to make sure enough space is provided for the fireplace you seek. A local ORTAL dealer will be able to further assist you achieve your installation, you may find one on our website: http://www.ortal-heat-usa.com/dealer/. We also have our clearance diagrams and details on how to go about mounting the TV above the fireplace, http://www.ortal-heat-usa.com/products-technical-updates/. Hope this has been helpful!