Software
Houzz Logo Print
mlevinod

Bathroom Renovation!!

13 years ago
Vanity, paint, baseboards, wall tile, tub & shower trim plus new fixtures. Wall tiles was the most challenging for me to do, 1st tile & lesson learned, not too happy how my grouting came out.

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    More Pics
  • 13 years ago
    More Before & After Pics, Wall tile that I was not happy about how my grout came out :( Very tough since it was the 1st time I attempted grouting wall tiles.
  • 13 years ago
    Looks Beautiful! I would like to do this is my bathroom ,did you replace the sheetrock on the walls or peel off the old tile?
  • 13 years ago
    Also is that a new tub or did you build the frame around it?
  • 13 years ago
    I first started to to take the tiles off the wall but realized the thin set was going to be too much work and since some of the wall was damaged , I decided to just replace the Durock. The tub is the same , I built the frame around it.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Big improvement! Congrats!
  • 13 years ago
    what is the name of the color ?
  • 13 years ago
    I loved it congratulations !
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Looks Beautiful!
  • 13 years ago
    Color is Behr Porpoise