Software
Houzz Logo Print
hyperplum

Kitchen Cabinet Color

9 years ago
What color white are the kitchen cabinets? Thank you!!
Girard Avenue Kitchen · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks for your inquiry! The paint color used on these cabinets is Benjamin Moore White Dove OC-17.

    Best,

    Martha O'Hara Interiors

  • 6 years ago

    This kitchen is lovely! I have also used white dove for my cabinets. Our kitchen is still being Reno’d and they turned out more cream/yellow than I expected. I was planning to go with silestone Calacatta gold quartz counters but now I’m not sure. What counters were used in this kitchen?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    We used Carrara Marble slabs.

    Best of luck on your kitchen! Let us know if we can help you in any way <3

    Martha O'Hara Interiors

  • 6 years ago

    Thank you for your prompt reply. Marble is not an option for us because of the maintenance required in a high usage kitchen. May I email your office?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    of course! And no problem at all...there are many other great options made to look like marble but have different qualities.

    Best,

    Martha O'Hara Interiors

    design@oharainteriors.com

  • 5 years ago

    What color paint did you use on the Island?