Software
Houzz Logo Print
richr89

What stain (make and color) was used on the deck?

13 years ago
Cedar Dream National winner · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The tinted sealer we used on this deck was Wolman F&P. Cedar is the color. The F&P line is the only sealer I have used for 20 years. That's not because I have been on Wolman Woodcare National Contractor advisory council since 1997 its because I have done an average of 500 decks a year with this product and it always performs
  • 13 years ago
    How often do you apply the sealer for maintainance?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Wait 30-90 days before first application. Then wash with oxyalic acid based cleaner. This will remove tannin stains and any residual mill glaze (dont use bleach based cleaner) then seal. Reapply on the base year 2 then continue every other year. Make sure to always wash with cleaner before sealing
    Good luck
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    There is more info on my site. TheDeckMedic.com