Software
Houzz Logo Print
elijah_alexander

How could I integrate a gray sofa with these colors?

9 years ago
I am doing a hotel room that looks almost exactly like this, and I am wanting to put a modern gray sofa with it, but any sofas I look at don't seem like they would go with these colors. I am needing some help and advice....
Beaconsfield Property Styling · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Elijah,

    As the room is already very neutral with soft greys in it, it will be best if the sofa provides some contrast with the other grey pieces such as the carpet and throw. My advice would be to go darker with the sofa but importantly look for a fabric in a warm grey that will complement the scheme, rather than a cold blue grey that won’t work. A warm grey with beige/latte tones would work nicely. Also look for a fabric that has some texture rather than a flat finish as that will provide more interest.

    All the best, Luisa Volpato, Head of Interior Design, Advantage Interior Design

    ELIJAH ALEXANDER thanked User